~MichielMS~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam [iS4m]'s SGM application

Go down

Sam [iS4m]'s SGM application Empty Sam [iS4m]'s SGM application

Post  S4m Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm

What are you applying for:Super GM, level 3 or 4 Very Happy

Name : Sam

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in Sydney,Australia and my timezone is GMT+10

How active will you be: I will usually be on 3-10 hours a day depending on how much homework and if I go to skate park.

E-Mail: sam77571@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Scootering [at skateparks] Maple,Computers and Sports

How many servers have you been a coder in?: I have never been a coder but I have been a SGM in more than 6 servers level 3-4.

Why should we choose you: Because I am kind, responsible and fair. I have lots of experience so I know all the commands and how to handle the responsibilities of a GM. I can handle situations many people may not be able to, and do not act cocky around players [show off]. I can help the server grow by recruiting people to play, and then further helping them start off in Michiel MS.

Reason i applied: Because I want to help the server grow and be very succesful, and I think I could really help the server when I am a GM.

Summary of yourself : I am a kind, responsible person that can be trusted with anything, and I know how to BE a GM properly. I have been picked in many other servers because of my show of respect and knowledge being a GM. Therefore you may think I may suit the job to be one of your GM's.

Extra Info: I love this server because everyone in it is fun and I really want to be a part of creating the fun!

In game name: iS4m

-Thanks for reading, Sam

S4m

Back to top Go down

Sam [iS4m]'s SGM application Empty Good luck!

Post  GM~Brian Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:51 am

Wow! Best i've seen so far. Very long a neat!

~good luck~

-[GM]Brian

GM~Brian

Back to top Go down