~MichielMS~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeno ’ s gfx and Gm application

Go down

zeno ’ s gfx and Gm application Empty zeno ’ s gfx and Gm application

Post  zenon Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:08 pm

What are you applying for:

I am applying for a Graphic designer (banners and videos). Any Gm level is fine by me.

Name : Ali O.

Where do you live/Timezone: Canada ontario, pacific time zone

How active will you be: The amount of hours that i will be on will be wagered depending on how much school work i have. On a regular basis, i will be on for around four hours a day on weekday and around 10 hours a day on weekends. If i have less homework, i can almost stay on for double the amount of time that i can stay on.

E-Mail: My email is Alirezaoryan@yahoo.com

Hobbies : My hobbies are to make graphic designs for fun and help people (online or in the real world) with what ever that they need.

How many servers have you been a coder in?: Unfortunately i have no coding experience, but i am planning to learn c++ or c# in the summer.

Why should we choose you: Because I am very flexible, responsible and a fair judger. I have been a staff member (GM+) for almost 8 years now on many servers such as:maple story, endless online, runescape and world of warcraft. I have a Gm guidebook for maple story, so I know what to do, and thanks to my many years of staff experience I know what to do when a situation occurs. I am very flexible and treat the players as if they were my family.

I also applied for a GFX position (any level is fine), were I am currently taking the course in my school as a credit. Therefor i know how to make an effective poster that will draw the viewers attention. I will make a sample banner to show that i can indeed make a design. I am also learning how to make videos with Adobe premiere, and will know how to make a great video in around two weeks, so i will make one for this server and make it popular. I have 4 computers so i will vote 4 times a day and encourage people to vote every 12 hours to that it will attract more players. I will also be inviting my brother and my friend to the server so that more people will play it!.

Reason i applied: I applied to be a Gm or a GFX artist (any Gm level) because i realized that this server is great and has allot of potential (i have seen many servers in the past 8 years, so i know a good server when i see one), and will try to make this server popular by trying to meet the needs of other players and staff members so that everyone will have a great time.

Summary of yourself : I am a kind and easy going person but will be cold and harsh when i need to be (when someone is hacking or is violating the terms and agreements) and know how to do the job of a GM properly by experience. I am not forcing you to pick me but i think that i meet the requirements to be a GM.

Extra info: I will make a sample banner to prove that i can be a GFX design and will try to help people at my very best so that they have will have a pleasant time.

Thank you for your time by reading this and im eager to hear the results. I will not be mad if i get rejected, and will continue to help the server even if i did not get accepted.

In game name: Zeno

zenon

Back to top Go down

zeno ’ s gfx and Gm application Empty pretty good

Post  GM~Brian Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 am

I think this is a pretty good Gm application. Nice and attractive! I need to talk to michiel about this

GM~Brian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum